The last two evenings, I wrote a short little story for a contest. In fact, I only spent Monday evening on it, while yesterday, I did the proofreading and made some minor adjustments.
Naturally, I wrote the story, which still has no name, in my native language. At the moment, it counts 998 words in German.
This evening I will translate the story into English.
Wish me luck that I will still be under the allowed word count of one thousand words after finishing the translation. If I exceed it, I need to rephrase a bit; if I am far under the word count, I have already some passages I would like to add.
Aside of that word count issue, I expect to finish the story tomorrow evening with proofreading.
I will keep you informed.